SAP - ERP
• Endeavour to fully meet the future energy needs of the State and also create sufficient spinning reserves through Organic Value enhancing growth initiatives
• Diversify the energy portfolio to include solar, wind, gas, hydro-electric and responsible fossil generation directed towards shrinking our carbon footprints
• Commit to affordable energy rates through cost minimization and consistent Operational excellence and energy efficiency
• Value enhancement to the stakeholders by being nimble and resourceful in the economic environment, increase our business scope and scale to succeed throughout the economic cycles and adapting our business and portfolio to the dynamic energy market place
• Strive to improve the quality of life for the people who live and work in our operational territory and power plants vicinity.
New @Employee's Area
- Seniority List : DRAFT SENIORITY LIST--ADDITIONAL EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (DEGREE & DIPLOMA) (GEN) AS ON 31.03.2014.
- Office Order : No. 7819 dtd.. 21.07.2014_Creation of 03 posts of HR Cadre for Legal Cell, C.O. Mumbai on permanent basis.
- Office Order : No. 7811dtd. 19.07.2014_Administrative transfer of Shri. C.V. Babhare, Dy.Executive Engineer (Civil)
- HR Circular: 269 - Waiver of condition of submission of Solvency Certificate at the time of new appointment in respect of Sub. Eng & Jr.Eng (Trainees)
- HR Circular: 266 - Revision of existing Pay Scales for various categories of posts whose min. of existing pay scale is Rs. 25,380/- per month and above
- Office Order : corrigendum to order No.CE(T)/Chemist cadre/admin Tr./No.6747 dtd.25.06.2014_6937 dtd.01.07.2014.
- Office Order : Abolition of 01 post of Chief Engineer sanctioned on the establishment of CEHSU, Corporate Office, Mumbai..
- Office Order : OFFICE ORDER NO. : 6212 DT. 12.06.2014---GRANT OF IIIrd G.O. BENEFIT TO ASSTT. ENGINEER (GEN.)