SCRAP DISPOSAL THROUGH E-AUCTION SALE
Following categories of scrap generated/accumulated at all thermal, hydro & gas Powers Stations of MSPGCL are disposed off by way of sale through e-auctions :
General Scrap material :
- Ferrous Scrap – Mild Steel scrap, Stainless Steel scrap, Alloy Steel scrap, Cast Iron scrap, Galvanized Iron Scrap etc.
- Non-Ferrous Scrap –Copper scrap, Aluminum scrap, Brass scrap, Gun Metal scrap etc.
- Electrical Scrap
- Rubber Scrap : Vehicle Tyres, Tubes & Flaps, Conveyor Belts etc.
- Vehicle Scrap : Bulldozers, Locomotive Engines, Cars, Jeeps etc.
- Wooden Scrap
- Used / Waste Transformer Oil (with containers)
- E-waste / Batteries
Coal Mill Reject :
- Coal which is rejected by the pulverizing Coal Mills of boilers at various Thermal Power Stations (except Paras TPS)
- Coal Mill Reject is generally used by the brick manufacturing units
- 20% of the Coal Mill Reject is kept reserved for SSI Units as per stipulations
Decommissioned/ retired/ scrapped units at Power Stations with associated obsolete spares & civil structures :
- Power generating units which are surpassed their economic service life.
- Obsolete/ unused spares and civil structures associated with such retired units are also disposed off alongwith the units either as a combined single lot or separate lots, as the case may be.
- Generators, turbines, boilers, transformers, Ash Handling Plant, Coal Handling Plant, Oil Handling Plant, Effluent Treatment Plant, Cooling Towers, electric motors, pumps, pipelines with valves & bends, overhead cranes, service buildings, foundations, chimney etc. may be part of e-auction sale, as the case may be.
Surplus/ obsolete/ unserviceable – material/ spares/ equipment
- E-auctions are conducted on “As is where is”, “As is available” & “No Complaint” basis.
- Prospective bidders can inspect the material at the respective sites during the stipulated period prior to the actual date of e-auction sale.
- For participation in online e-auctions, the prospective bidders are required to get registered with MSPGCL authorized Auctioneer and pay the stipulated amount of Pre-bid EMD within stipulated period with the Auctioneer.
- List of auction material, photographs, Auction schedule, Pre-bid EMD amount, e-auction terms & conditions etc. are displayed on Auctioneers website in advance.
MSPGCL AUTHORIZED AUCTIONEER
M/s. MSTC Ltd.
Western Region Office, 607, Raheja Centre, Nariman Point, Mumbai- 400021.
Tel : (022) 22040698/22022296 Fax : (022) 22845130/ 22874470
Website : www.mstcindia.co.in / www.mstcecommerce.com
Contact Persons :
- Shri Surya Kant (Regional Manager) – Mobile : 9974089982
- Shri Jamil Akhtar (Sr. Manager) – Mobile : 9391057727
MSPGCL CO-ORDINATING OFFICE
Office of Dy. Chief Engineer (Stores Management)
HDIL Towers, A-Wing, 4th Floor, A.K. Marg, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051
Tel : (022) 2658 0367, 2658 2847, 2658 2424 Fax : (022) 2658 2627
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Persons : S.E. (SM) – Extn : 332, E.E. (SM) – Extn : 319, E.E. (T&C) – Extn :321