Expo 2020 Dubai is the Universal Exhibition being held in the United Arab Emirates from 1st October 2021 to 31st March 2022, the first of its kind to be held in an Arab country.
MAHAGENCO officials representing Government of MAHARASHTRA had participated in the expo from 28th Nov to 2nd Dec 2021.
Energy Session Objectives were as follows:
- Representation of Energy Department within State Participation during Dubai Expo 2020
- Highlighting State Vision & Mission on Energy
- Exploring Global Collaboration
- Creating Project Opportunities
- Industry Networking and engagement
- Inviting International Companies to Maharashtra
In the Dubai Expo, MoU was signed between Mahagenco and Steag India on developing strategy for adoption of Flexible Operations of power plants and an MoU was signed with CEAA on adoption successful templates of Circular Economy on the areas of Fly Ash Utilization and Carbon foot-print reduction.
Video Conference attended by Hon. Dr. Nitin Raut, Energy Minister, GoM, Hon.
Chairman & Managing Director, MAHAGENCO