Last updated on August 18th, 2022 at 12:41 pm
Dry Fly Ash is issued through eTender/EOI/eAuction to genuine end users like Cement Manufacturers, Ash Processing Industries, Brick/Blocks/Tiles manufacturers.
In case of non availability of genuine end users, ash is issued to ash trading agencies through eTender/EOI/eAuction.
Innovative ways for achieving 100% ash utilization,Mahagams (Subsidiary of MAHAGENCO ) established.
|TPS||Status of Dry Fly Ash Availability (as on July 2022)||Max. Rate Rs./MT||Contact Person|
|Nashik||Not Available||Rs.689||Mr. Santosh Dudhane, Dy.EE – 9890249842 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bhusawal||Rs. 273||Mr. Atul Pawar, EE – 8411956730 email@example.com|
|Parli||Rs. 384||Mr. Anil Wagh, Dy.EE – 9420813390 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paras||Available||Rs. 136||Mr. Yogesh Patiye, EE – 7020813718 email@example.com|
|Koradi||Free of Cost||Mr. Yuvraj Wakodikar, EE – 9823196432 firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com|
|Khaperkheda||Free of Cost||Mr. Ravindra Dange, EE – 8380088896 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chandrapur||Rs. 156||Mr. Rameshwar Sonekar, EE- 9423691139 email@example.com|
LEGACY POND ASH
- It is being issued on as is where is basis at free of cost.
- Advertisement and publicity to increase awareness of brick manufacturers regarding more use of pond ash in bricks manufacturing and other product and to promote bricks manufacturing.
- Correspondence with local authorities/ Grampanchayat to utilize the pond ash for road construction.
- Follow up with WCL to fill the abandoned coal mines near Nagpur and Chandrapur.
- Follow up is being taken to promote pond ash utilization in various projects of NHAI/ MSRDC/PWD etc
|TPS||Status of Ash Availability||Rate|
|Nashik||Available||As Is Where Is Basis, Free of Cost|